Know the Heat Stroke: Causes, Symptoms, Treatment and Ayurvedic Medicine: Hello, Viewers Today I am back with a new Health post. In this post, I am talking about What is Heat Stroke or Sun Stroke and it’s Causes, Symptoms, Remedies, Treatment and Ayurvedic Medicine.
Know the Heat Stroke: Causes, Symptoms, Remedies, Treatment and Ayurvedic Medicine
In summer, in many cities of your country, the temperature becomes so much that it is difficult to get out of the house. These very hot winds run out in the afternoon, these hot winds are called heat stroke. People with strong immunity tolerate these hot winds, but most people do not tolerate these winds and they get sick when they come in contact. In every year, in a large number of people in our country, people are in the grip of Lu (Heat Stroke).
Heat Stroke Causes:
When these hot winds come in contact with your body, the body temperature increases and due to this, many problems start to occur. The main reasons for working in the sun for a long time and lack of water in the body are the main reasons. Children and older people come early in the sunstroke. In most cases, people do not realize it soon enough that they are feeling lonely. However, its precise estimation can be traced to the symptoms of Heat Stroke. That’s why everyone should have complete knowledge of Heat Stroke’s symptoms.
Types and Symptoms of Heat Stroke:
If you feel Heat Stroke, there are problems with a headache, dizziness, and difficulty breathing. In the beginning, the intensity of these symptoms is very low, but over time it increases. If you feel Heat Stroke, it starts accumulating high fever and heat increases in the body. Despite the heat growing in the body, it does not get sweat from the body while it looms.
It is common for vomiting when there are Heat Stroke and severe pain in the body. Due to vomiting, the balance of sodium and potassium in the body worsens. People with weak immunity or physically weak people become unconscious even when they feel Heat Stroke.
What to do if you feel Heat Stroke:
If you feel Heat Stroke, put the patient immediately in a shady place or in a cool place. Put cold water straps on the body to keep the body cool. Open the door window of the house and turn the cooler or AC. If the patient is unconscious due to Heat Stroke then take him to the doctor immediately.
Measures to avoid Heat Stroke (Sun Stroke):
It is true that many people die from Heat Stroke every year, but doctors say that if you take proper care of yourself during the summer season and you have some precautions, you can avoid the wrath of Lu. Let’s know about some of the main measures to avoid Heat Stroke’s (sunstroke treatment).
-Get light meals on summer days.
– Wear the full arm cloth and do not leave the bare legs out.
Wear cotton-colored cotton clothes, avoid synthetic fabrics.
Never leave the empty stomach out of the house in the days of heat.
-Use long umbrellas to stay in the sun.
-Drink more quantity of water. Take out the bottle of water while going out.
Home Remedies For Heat Stroke:
In most cases of Heat Stroke, you can fix some by adopting some home remedies. For this, eat more of the cold liquid drinks in your diet. Let’s know about some of the major home remedies.
Make a pan of mango and drink it at home. This is the most effective home remedies to avoid Heat Stroke.
-Fry the juice and mix it with a simple onion and grind it. The mixture of cumin powder and sugar candy in the mix also gives relief from lu. Also, use raw onions for daily meals.
Both drink and peppermint have a cooling effect. To avoid Lu, make a daily juice of coriander and mint juice in the summer and drink it.
Make a vegetable soup and eat it daily.
To make the body cool, use lemon juice once or twice a day.
Ayurvedic Medicine For Sunstroke:
According to Ayurveda, cold-blooded things should be used during the summer. By eating cold-blooded things, the body remains cool and does not look Heat Stroke. In this article, we are telling you some home-based Ayurvedic remedies which are very beneficial to use when applied to Sunstroke.
- Vinegar of apples: When there is a lull, there is a shortage of mineral and electrolyte in the body, especially the amount of essential minerals like potassium and magnesium is greatly reduced. In such a way, after consuming apple vinegar, these lost minerals are recovered and their balance remains in the body.
Dosage and consumption method: Mix two teaspoon apple vinegar in a glass of water and drink it twice a day.
- Chandanasav: This is an Ayurvedic drink medicinal (infusion) made from sandalwood and a variety of herbs. According to Ayurveda Chandanasav has soft qualities. Due to cold pressures, when heat or irritation increases in the body, it is very beneficial to use it. If you feel hungry, it is easier to get relief from it.
Dosage and method of intake: Mix three to four spoons of sandalwood and an equal quantity of water and eat it after eating twice a day.
- The Vine: In summer, the vine of the vine is like nectar. The amount of vitamin C and fiber in the vine is very high. It consumes coolness in the body and protects against Lu. Bell’s syrup keeps the digestive system as well.
Dosage and consumption method: Take this juice twice a day before eating it.
- Giloy Juice: In Giloy, the body’s disease also helps in increasing immunity. According to Ayurveda, giloy is considered bile and cough syrup. This quickly improves the high fever that occurs in Lu and prevents the body’s temperature from growing further.
Dosage and method of intake: Nowadays, the juice of Gilloy is easily available in the market. You can also order it online. Mix equal quantity of water in two to three spoons of giloy juice and drink it daily before breakfast.
- Ushirasava: The Ushirasava (Khas) (Ayurveda) is an Ayurvedic drink dispenser. It is peptic and when it looms, it helps to calm the heat and burning sensation in the body. Apart from this, you can use late sunlight in all diseases of the gallstones.
Dosage and the method of intake: Mix three to four spoonfuls of heat and an equal quantity of water and eat it after eating twice a day.
Of course, you can get comfort by adopting these measures, but it will be better than in the summer season you have to adopt all the means of avoiding Heat Stroke. Do not go out in the sun in the unnecessarily and if you need to get out, then use the umbrella to prevent sunlight. If there is no relief from domestic or Ayurvedic remedies, immediately go to the doctor and get your treatment.