How to Protect Your Skin From Sun Damage
We all want to be beautiful. The sun can do much more damage than simply give you a painful sunburn. Dermatologists (skin doctors) say that prolonged exposure to sunlight causes brown spots; red, scaly spots; drying and wrinkling; and, worst of all, skin cancer.
But how do you avoid the sun? That’s tricky. Sometimes, your day at the beach may turn out to be much more sunburned than sand-filled. If your skin doesn’t produce the protective melanin pigment well or if you’re exposed to the sun before enough pigment can be manufactured and dispersed, the ultraviolet rays kill skin cells. Even a mild sunburn that produces only a little redness destroys the top layer of your skin, just as if you had seared it with a hot iron.
While we all need sunlight to live, prolonged exposure to the sun is very damaging to your skin. It can cause brown spots, dryness, and wrinkling. Worst of all, it’s a leading cause of skin cancer.
Besides, the water flutter keeps the skin fresh. Water plays an important role in life. So the name of the water is life. As if a tree does not give water to it, it becomes dry, just like the skin and water depend on each other.
The Home Process Beauty Tips
1. Go back to the house with a little flour, a little yellow bowl, and yogurt or milk to be kept in the mouth. Removal of fatigue all day and skin become bright again. This is a very useful domestic method for skin.
2. One of the biggest problems on the planet is skin tension in the sun. This causes the back and the black to become black. So curd with lemon juice and lemon juice is a nice remover as a tan remover.
3. Papaya plays an important role to protect our skin from sunlight. Benefits of papaya can also be found in the canal. So curd, egg white, and honey mixture are a blessing for the skin.
4. Aloe Vera is very good for the skin. Elovera cools the skin. Any aloe vera will run, but it is better to get rid of the tree fresh.
5. Cucumber is very useful for skin. The juice of cucumber work as a good toner in dry skin.